Cellulose and Personal
In manufacturing of personal care products such
as paper or diapers, hygroscopic particles and cellulose waste are
produced. With appropriately designed and selected equipment the
recyclable material is returned into the production process and
the waste is removed.
In a cotton mill, fibers and dust particles
are removed from the cotton through the machine extract air system.
The fibers can be separated and recycled and the waste disposed
When manufacturing glass products shod
fibers and dust waste are generated. These contaminants must be
removed prior to discharge of the air into the atmosphere.
Special filtration and separation equipment will help to remove
this waste from the air and either recycle or dispose of it.
Pre-Filter/pre-separator - The air stream loaded
with particles passes through a pre-screen. The mesh size of
the screen can be adapted to the panicle size to be separated.
- continuous cleaning, which equates to
- no pressure fluctuations in the process
- space saving installation
- efficient separation of material using different mesh
Fine Particle Filtration
Dust laden air passes through a fine
filter. Depending on the amount of solids and the filter surface
loading, a cake or mat is formed. Cleaning is done with a
continuous vacuum provided by suction nozzles.
- continuous self-cleaning, equates to nopressure fluctuations
in the process
- no compressed air required
- high filtration efficiency
- wide range of filter materials available